vrijdag 2 juli 2010

chairs,tables and clutter

Hi I recolored some chairs from mango sims, aussie topenders (+tables)which was basicely a waste of time because later on I saw that there where more recolors from this set than only the bright orangy colored chair(but if you want you can still download my recolors) , 1 aikea walldeco (the brown family etc pictureframe), Jope's tableclothes and last but not least katija's sls set.(the dark green on the right is the meshcolor from Katija,I accindently put it between the others for the picture)
Meshes are included, credits to the wonderfull meshmakers <3

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wooow, thank you for these sweeet recolors. Especially the wooden boxes are so adorable!!! :) *downloading*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love that door in the top photo, the one that says 'Je t'aime'. Where did you get that?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen