maandag 13 september 2010

NMS couch, big throw and table recolors



14 Colors from the couch:

7 Table rec:






11 Big throw rec:

I was in heaven was I saw Patricia's new chesterfield set at BPS, so I made a couple of couch recolors and retextured  the big throw (11 retextures) and the table, go get the meshes of this set here
I also want to credit Danielle from BPS, because she was willing to share her wood texture pack to everyone and which I used for the tables, believe me it made it a whole lot easier!

download recolors couch and big throw!


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Very nice recolors, thank you for sharing, I also love the table recolors, thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yes, the recolors are really amazing! I adore the couch that Patricia made. Sooo great that you've added these beautiful recolors now :)))) thank you very much! xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you so much for these gorgeous recolors Angie - so very much appreciated ! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. These are beautiful recolors! Thanks for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. thank you both, I appreciate all the nice feedback :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen